- The size of the project may not exceed 30 X 36"
- Work may be a small item, a table runner, a wall hanging, or any form the quilter wishes to use.
- The material in the fat quarter (sold for $5.00) must be the main focal fabric.
- Can be a standard quilting pattern or an original work.
- Finished project may contain other media - such as paint, etc. but must be considered a quilt project.
- Entrant may use any fabric from their own stash to complete the project
- Coordinating fabrics will also be available at Good Measure, Dollie Hewitt's shop on West Hill Road in Locke.
- Project will be due the first Monday of May 2010 during the guild's meeting.